Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Review request MIA CUSTOM M4 MOE PTW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Think about it dude, A PTW with MOE furniture, military grade steel receiver for 275 euro.....enough said. That's just my opinion anyway I could be way off the mark but alarm bells are ringing.

If memory serves me right Id swear there was a post about these a bit back and they were not good.

Now I know this is not a review from me and you are requesting one but I said Id give my two cents, hopefully someone will give you a proper, detailed one soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭The Amazing Spiderman

Think about it dude, A PTW with MOE furniture, military grade steel receiver for 275 euro.....enough said. That's just my opinion anyway I could be way off the mark but alarm bells are ringing.

If memory serves me right Id swear there was a post about these a bit back and they were not good.

Now I know this is not a review from me and you are requesting one but I said Id give my two cents, hopefully someone will give you a proper, detailed one soon.
    thanks for the reply. I think I understand what you're saying. the MOE furniture is so expensive that if they can sell it as cheap as 275 the gun itself must be sh1te. point taken. I don't trust MIA all that much anyway so it think I'll get a gr15 raider and add the furniture when i can afford! I did search boards for a similar thread but couldn't find one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

thanks for the reply. I think I understand what you're saying. the MOE furniture is so expensive that if they can sell it as cheap as 275 the gun itself must be sh1te. point taken. I don't trust MIA all that much anyway so it think I'll get a gr15 raider and add the furniture when i can afford! I did search boards for a similar thread but couldn't find one.

Well the MOE furniture is more than likely a clone and even at that it still does not add up.

I'd go with a G&P magpul M4 if I were you. It has all the furniture which is genuine and G&P are a good brand. Think there about 350euro.

Here is what I read: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=77491787

Second last post.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭The Amazing Spiderman

Well the MOE furniture is more than likely a clone and even at that it still does not add up.

I'd go with a G&P magpul M4 if I were you. It has all the furniture which is genuine and G&P are a good brand. Think there about 350euro.

Here is what I read: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=77491787

Second last post.
    Okay I'm definately not getting this gun thanks for the heads up

Advertisement