Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NHM Evolution

Options
  • 11-08-2012 3:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭

Just thought I'd mention this app here. It's called NHM evolution and it's only available on the iPad. Its made in partnership with the natural history museum. It covers from the beginning of life on earth all the way through the different ages/periods. It's well worth a look. There's more info on this site.. It probably won't offer anything new to the regulars here but for a novice I'm finding it really helpful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Looks really nice. I don't think I'll be spending 10 bucks on it mind you.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Bloodwing

Galvasean wrote: »
    Looks really nice. I don't think I'll be spending 10 bucks on it mind you.

It's a bit steep for an app alright but a few books would cost more. If I was more patient I could have waited for it to come down in price. For me it's a tenner well spent!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Just found this thread while searching for info on the app.

Starbucks always have a free App each week and last week it was this app.

I have a few codes for it to redeem it for free if anyone is looking for it :)

I normally post these apps here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056653459&page=14 so hope it's ok with the mods here.

Might be more benefit / interest here :)

If you want a code just send me a PM.

Advertisement