Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Desktop? Not too expensive!

Options
  • 11-08-2012 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I am looking at buying myself a gaming desktop but I'm not really sure what to get. I want 8 - 12 gb ram and a GFX card with at least 1GB of memory. Not concerned about Hard drive space or monitors/keyboards/mice/etc. Budget is up to €700 and I live in Ireland. I've seen loads of low prices on decent looking computers in the USA but Ireland is a bit more expensive :( Any suggestions regarding where to buy, other specs, etc? Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

Go to the building and upgrading forum - fill out the form - build it yourself - laugh at your friends who spent twice what you did and got a pile of crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 markn228

Thanks a million! I just did that! I know a guy who just spent €1,500 on an Alienware laptop XD Really wanna shove it in his face for spending €1,000 on a light up keyboard!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭fionny

markn228 wrote: »
    Thanks a million! I just did that! I know a guy who just spent €1,500 on an Alienware laptop XD Really wanna shove it in his face for spending €1,000 on a light up keyboard!

Ya Alienware is way over priced :)

Advertisement