Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for site in east clare?

Options
  • 10-08-2012 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

Hi all Im currently looking to buy a site for dormer/storey and a half between boadford/truagh/clonlara area prefferably with outline or full planning permission but will consider sites subject to PP.
    Any help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Have you tried daft :confused: There are loads and loads (and loads!) of sites on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭jakko86

yep none suitable,lookin for a site on the clonlara side of broadford, hopin someone may know someone kind of thing...

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭otis

jakko86 wrote: »
    yep none suitable,lookin for a site on the clonlara side of broadford, hopin someone may know someone kind of thing...

Hi,

I know of a suitable site which will be coming up shortly, pm me for more details if you wish.

Thanks otis Pm sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,720 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Give Niall Gilligan a ring.

• Advertisement

Thanks pappy looked on his site and nothing really in that area thats suitable.
    Give Niall Gilligan a ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,720 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

jakko86 wrote: »
    Thanks pappy looked on his site and nothing really in that area thats suitable.

I'd still ring him though, not everything is listed. His family have land ALL over South East Clare.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

Look on gvp.ie. Contact them aswell

Advertisement