Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SimTech Motorsport

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 marko1100

You guys do anything on forza 4 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭c0rn3y

I was just looking at your website now and everything looks like you are getting things going good.

You guys want some help setting up a website with your own forum and stuff like that? I do not in any way mean any disrespect to the website you have or that there is something wrong with it. But I think you are using webs.com and you would be able to do more with your own custom website and have more control. I work for PayPal as a web developer so I could help if you would like me to =)

I have been looking for an Irish sim racing team for a while now. I don't really use rFactor that much as it is a pain to get setup and working nicely or at least it is for me. I would be more into rF2 and just reopened my iRacing account (still new to iRacing). But I would really like to get more into rFactor as there is a lot of league racing in rfactor, I just never had the time before =)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Maddox17

marko1100 wrote: »
    You guys do anything on forza 4 ?

No we don't touch that. Heard it very bad so we stayed away from it. But if you want set up tips just ask

c0rn3y wrote: »
    I was just looking at your website now and everything looks like you are getting things going good.

You guys want some help setting up a website with your own forum and stuff like that? I do not in any way mean any disrespect to the website you have or that there is something wrong with it. But I think you are using webs.com and you would be able to do more with your own custom website and have more control. I work for PayPal as a web developer so I could help if you would like me to =)

I have been looking for an Irish sim racing team for a while now. I don't really use rFactor that much as it is a pain to get setup and working nicely or at least it is for me. I would be more into rF2 and just reopened my iRacing account (still new to iRacing). But I would really like to get more into rFactor as there is a lot of league racing in rfactor, I just never had the time before =)
    Hi, please contact me at SimTechMotorsport@gmail.com or look for Shane Burke on our Facebook page. I would like to chat a bit more as were looking for Irish drivers and to update website.
    Thanks
    Shane

Maddox17 wrote: »
    No we don't touch that. Heard it very bad so we stayed away from it. But if you want set up tips just ask

Its all I race on never had any problems(maybe that's because I don't know any different) . I race in a league called The Online Racing Association (TORA) races are going to be on motorstv on Tuesday the 11th at 17:50 . No not looking for setup tips or anything . I might be looking for a new team in the near future and was wondering if you guys raced on it. Would like to be in an Irish team lol . No worries though .

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

forza 4 isnt exactly a racing sim tbh.

Dcully wrote: »
    forza 4 isnt exactly a racing sim tbh.

To me it is . You have to buy build tune and paint your cars. But each to there own . Truth be told if I had a decent computer I would prob race on PC

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Physics are very dumbed down compared to whats available on PC,dont get me wrong its a good game, certainly not arcade but not a full on sim either imho.

Ye I get what your saying . I've never played a PC sim so I don't know any different .

Could you run factor or something like that from a laptop or would you need a fairly decent computer ?

I was just talking to my team about TORA! we didn't know what it was.. It's cool the way it's on TV. so good luck !

Ya that physics are crap. PC is the way forward

• Advertisement

Maddox17 wrote: »
    I was just talking to my team about TORA! we didn't know what it was.. It's cool the way it's on TV. so good luck !

Ya that physics are crap. PC is the way forward

Ye its fairly good . Motortvs this Tuesday coming at 17:50 a double bill no less lol .

marko1100 wrote: »
    Ye its fairly good . Motortvs this Tuesday coming at 17:50 a double bill no less lol .
    Good luck :)

Advertisement