Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ANY COURSES SLIGO

Options
  • 10-08-2012 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi just wondering can anyone tell me if there are any courses in sligo where i wont have to pay fee to actually do it,(ive no leaving cert) i'm still living at home & i cant really afford them i was really interested in a vetinary course in ballinode but have since read there is a fee of €400 which is ridiculous

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Muir

€400 is a fairly normal price for a PLC. You can apply for a grant to get help paying this.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 pixielott

i dont have any income plus i received a grant a few years back cant see myself getting another one or even if i did god knows when that will come through, does anyone know can you get any payments if you do the applied leaving cert?

Advertisement