Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted / Share] Two 2nd year NUIG students looking for flatmates

Options
  • 10-08-2012 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Myself (female) and a friend of mine (male) are looking for 1 or 2 people to share accommodation with in the NUIG area. Going into 2nd year, don't mind sharing with male or female, or any year in college. Haven't found a place yet, would be looking for people to seek a house with, as most affordable houses/flats are 3-4 bedrooms. Anyone interested let me know! Messgae me or reply below if your interested :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 AP McCoy

Mailed !!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,024 ✭✭✭Ficheall

How could one comfortably share with someone who posts their email address on a public internet forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 ShannonM18

did you email or message my profile?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 cxique

Hi Shannon,

I'm moving to Galway on Sept 1st to begin my PhD at NUIG and I'm looking for a room in the city centre - walking distance to NUIG. I'm a 27 year-old male, I'm clean, tidy, respectful, very easy-going and sociable.

Let me know if you are still looking for people to team-up.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭paddymayoman

Sent ya a message there:)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement