Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Welfare Workers

Options
  • 10-08-2012 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Why are so many of the people who work in the Social Welfare offices so horrible?? :mad:

I was in there today and I am a well-spoken polite person with a straightforward matter to sort out and the guy behind the desk was just so rude to me. I know that their job is difficult and they meet all sorts of horrid spongers but there are many many genuine people frequenting the social welfare offices on a daily basis and they could really do with learning to treat people with a little bit of respect and to not speak to them as though they are something that they trod on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭jessiejam

Some people are just horrible in general. It could be a bank clerk a street sweeper or a doctor. Doesn't really matter where they work. If you have a problem with how you were treated get their name and complain them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement