Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ARW kit list

Options
  • 10-08-2012 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all, i'm a french man playing airsoft.

So if I register here, it's to ask you a question:

Do you know what it the kit list to make an Army Ranger Wing suit?
    I want to make this but there is not a lot of informations...

I know there is Irish DPM (?paddyflage?) or CE like the frenche camo but not other infos...

In advance, thank you very much.

Airsoftly, Celtik

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

It's my understanding that it is illegal to wear Irish DPM unless you're in the army and on-duty. So I don't think you're going to be able to make a completely accurate load out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Celtik

And that just for paddyflage or for the Irish CE too?

And exist a kit list about tactical vest, boots helmet or other?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

The French camo is a very close look to the Irish DPM, which is illegal to wear outside of duty.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

if you are to go down this route be careful
    Defense Act 1954
    Defence Act, 1954Unlawful wearing of uniform.264
    (1) If any person (not being a member of the Defence Forces) wears, without permission granted by or on behalf of the Minister, any uniform of the Defence Forces or any colourable imitation thereof, such person shall be guilty of an offence under this section and shall be liable on summary conviction thereof to a fine not exceeding ten pounds or, at the discretion of the court, to imprisonment for any term not exceeding three months.

a quote from the defence act.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Nuke1973

thermo wrote: »
    if you are to go down this route be careful

a quote from the defence act.

well lets just double check that he's talking about using it in Ireland, perhaps it's for France where it wouldn't be illegal.

We've all got mock ups from other countries

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

good point. :)
    a quick look on google images will throw up all the info the op requires regards equipment used.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Celtik

Ok! So thank you everyone for the information, I'll probably fall back on the French camo. I wish you good part, and why not sit at one time or another during an op!

Advertisement