Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battery question

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

building a charger is straight forward enough. all you need is an AC adapter with the right connection that has the right voltage/amperage settings a soldering iorn and some solder.

but i would think you could get one from the manufasturer of the AEP. even if the plug on the charger isnt one like we use once it rons off of the 220/240 v range you can just use an adapter like you would if you went to europe on holiday

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

• Registered Users Posts: 19,110 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

hey dogwatch,
    I mailed that company re the charger and they said it wouldn't work, but pointed me in the direction of an adaptor..

http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/marui-mp7-discharge-adapter-for-battery-500mah

Do you reckon that would sort it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

That is what I use. Works a treat for my MP7 and I use it on a smart charger.. Could not see it on the site when I looked.

Dogwatch wrote: »
    That is what I use. Works a treat for my MP7 and I use it on a smart charger.. Could not see it on the site when I looked.

Cheers - ordered now so fingers crossed!

• Advertisement

Hey Dogwatch, charger adapter landed today.

Is it just me or is the battery a little loose in the adapter?

Advertisement