Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disability Allowance And One Parent Family Question? Help Please.

Options
  • 10-08-2012 2:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi Everyone!
    Thanks for taking the time to view my thread.
    I have a question and wondering if someone has the brains to answer it as well my brain isn't great.

Okay, Well you see I'm getting 188euro/week and my dad is getting 216euro/week and I'm wondering will they cut my disability allowance? I give most of my money to help my dad pay the bills as we are kinda struggling :( I'm scared since we live in the house Will we be means tested on what's coming in the house per week or? Right now I have 400euro in my bank and my dad has 350euro
    1aw55.png

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Is your father claiming for you?why do you think that your benefit will be cut?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 TheCooler

mp22 wrote: »
    Is your father claiming for you?why do you think that your benefit will be cut?

Yes my father claims for me - I don't know i'm just scared with the recession and everything :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭sophia25

No you are entitled to your money and your Dad to his. You will be fine - don't worry.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement