Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clinton documentary on RTE

Options
  • 09-08-2012 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭

Jeez this is so bad it's almost unwatchable.

A collection of snippets and soundbites with the blandest commentary ever.

Nothing to learn from here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

I only saw the ad, it seemed to imply that everything he did in office was brilliant, just his personal life was where he was flawed - just like the moronic popular view of JFK

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭matty55

goose2005 wrote: »
    I only saw the ad, it seemed to imply that everything he did in office was brilliant, just his personal life was where he was flawed - just like the moronic popular view of JFK

I can't find it on the rte player, have they cancelled it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

a decent skin. what man could resist those blowjobb lips of Lewinsky?
    if i have the correct biography his father used to beat his mother until young Bill stood up to him.
    a more natural guy that Obama.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

I doubt RTE produced it
    have not seen it yet
    I assume it is an USA documentary with an Irish voice over

Is it about the Clinton in general or his connection with Ireland
    A doc on Clinton connection and involvement in the peace process and irish economy would be interesting
    Whatever you think about his domestic and foreign polices he was a true friend of Ireland and still is.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Tatankbull

Yeah, and unsurprisingly they've left out the bit about how Clinton bombed a pharmaceutical factory in Sudan possibly to distract attention away from his sex life, an attack which led to tens of thousands of deaths due to the subsequent medicines shortage:

http://www.salon.com/1998/09/23/news_114/

It's almost a cult of the individual. Clinton is loved by liberals in his own country and by so many people in Ireland yet they have so little knowledge of his draconian economic 'reforms' and his administration's callous foreign policy.The same is seen with Obama.

• Advertisement
Advertisement