Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LGBT kid moving to college, looking to share flat

Options
  • 09-08-2012 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hey, I'm Noah and recently I've been looking to find a flat or house to share near Dun Laoghaire for college this autumn. But I'm getting more and more nervous about what kind of people I'll end up with and thought I'd give this a shot.

Just wondering if there are any like minded individuals in the same situation who would like to rent a place together?

Or even does anyone have any advice on how to gauge how open a person is or... tips on flat finding in general?

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

If you live with other students I really wouldn't worry about it. Most students are an easygoing sort....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

I'm with the above. Students tend to be fairly easy-going and I doubt they'd mind that you're gay. Get in touch with your college's LGBT Society (assuming it has one) and they might be able to help out too.

Enjoy college too! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 894 ✭✭✭filmbuffboy

you might also try the accomodation & property forum too OP.

Advertisement