Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo advice :)

Options
  • 09-08-2012 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all, I am looking for some advice on tattoos as it's my first time and would appreciate any kind of feedback.
    I'm 26 and have wanted a tattoo for quite some years but insisted on waiting for the right "moment" in terms of maturity, the right tattoo that's personal and I can relate to and also something I feel I will always be happy with.
    I am very meticulous about things like this and want it to be perfect (as you do).

As for the tattoo itself, It's a bit of a dilemma. I want it in either Thai or Chinese writing. This is where I'm hoping you guys can help...... :)
    I may be leaning towards the Chinese and if so, can anyone recommend anywhere in the Dublin or surrounding areas that may be popular or known for their work in Chinese tattoos?

I don't mind if they're expensive as I'd prefer to pay the extra if it means being very happy with the tattoo. It could be my only one so it's very important.

Thank you for taking the time to read and sorry for waffling on so much :D
    Any help would be greatly appreciated guys :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Most studios would be well capable to do Chinese characters. Don't rely on the artist to translate what you want done. It's on you to make sure what you're getting is what you think it means.

Advertisement