Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are printed bank statements sufficient?

Options
  • 09-08-2012 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

I'm applying to the social welfare and need bank statements. Its gonna take days for them to be posted though and I was wondering if they would accept the statements being printed off online via internet banking? Or would they accept the printed off statements that you can get from the machines in the bank?

Just want to get my application in asap!

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Get the one's from the machine in the bank.If they want more detailed statements they will ask you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

Online printed statements will be fine. There is no need to go to the extra cost of ordering in the bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 bluestrawberry

eastbono wrote: »
    Online printed statements will be fine. There is no need to go to the extra cost of ordering in the bank.

ya i printed ones off online recently and they didnt say anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Printed from online is fine.

Advertisement