Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a kitchen extractor fan grill

Options
  • 09-08-2012 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭

Need to get a grill for the right hand side of this extractor fan that is 32cm x 26cm. Have tried Kenco spares in Dublin Industrial Estate, Glasnevin but they need a part number (don't do generic ones). Can't find anything online and I'm not even sure if I'm using the correct word to describe what I'm looking for. Anyone have a spare by any chance?

IMG_1482.jpg

IMG_1481.jpg

IMG_1483.jpg

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

KAL out in Citywest.

Or else bring that remaining grill to The Paneling Centre in Santry (aka In House).

Go into the trade shop counter and they should be able to sort you out with one.

That grill looks very close to a "Diablo" 60cm extractor unit.

Maybe best to get 2 new grill panels then,so that they match up.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭pprendeville

Going to give a run down to In House now so fingers crossed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Going to give a run down to In House now so fingers crossed.

Theres In House and theres also the Paneling Centre right beside them.

Go into The Paneling Centre and go to the trade counter with the spare grill and show it to them.;)

Then by 2 matching grills,as they aint that expensive and will make your extractor unit look nice.

If that fails then head out to KAL in Citywest.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭pprendeville

I got sorted in The Panelling Centre. Called them up first and they said drop down to warehouse. Didn't know where twas and ended up in showroom and met lad I was talking to on the phone and he first had a look around existing extractor fans but nothing suited so he pointed me towards warehouse across from showroom. Went up to counter and another fella had a look round upstairs and got one. Didn't want to sound cheeky and ask for another one. The spring loaded thing doesn't fit into the recesses on the hood properly so I just sellotaped it on. Thanks for the advice. Saved me 30 - 40 quid easily and a lot of hassle.

Advertisement