Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help!

Options
  • 09-08-2012 3:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Sorry for starting a new thread on this topic,

Basically im looking for a boxing club to join, Im 21 and living in santry, north Dublin

Im looking for a club who trains seriously 4/5 times per week and caters for my age category (20+) and has good facilities. Looking to take up the sport but want to take it seriously and not attend a club once a week.

Thanks for any help,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

lifehacker wrote: »
    Sorry for starting a new thread on this topic,

Basically im looking for a boxing club to join, Im 21 and living in santry, north Dublin

Im looking for a club who trains seriously 4/5 times per week and caters for my age category (20+) and has good facilities. Looking to take up the sport but want to take it seriously and not attend a club once a week.

Thanks for any help,

33 bus leaves you outside club, 15 min drive away is my club rush boxing club, caters for adults and training is available in boxing mon, wed, fri and sat and Sunday.

It's hard to find a club who takes adults to train

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭lifehacker

well at 21 im looking to take up something to take seriously, gain discipline, get fit and focused... if you think its hard to find a club for my age group would you recommend anything else thats more accessable?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

lifehacker wrote: »
    well at 21 im looking to take up something to take seriously, gain discipline, get fit and focused... if you think its hard to find a club for my age group would you recommend anything else thats more accessable?

I just told you that we would welcome you and give you all that!!

but if it's to far out there is mma clubs everywhere you could look at.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭lifehacker

alright thats a great help cheers :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Give Cowzerp's club a go man- and good luck with the boxing!

Advertisement