Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

checking service pack

Options
  • 08-08-2012 6:23pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi
    I have windows vista 32bit brought in september 08,I need to know if I'm running service pack 1 or 2 before I pre order a game,Is there anyway to check this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Tommay

You sure can,

Click the Start button and in the search box type "msinfo32" without quotes, and press enter.

From there you'll be able to see what version of Windows you're running as well as Service Pack installed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

thanks buddy,ya it says service pack 2 so I guess I'm good to go

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

thanks buddy,ya it says service pack 2 so I guess I'm good to go

Even if you didn't have it installed, it should come up if you run Windows Update anyway - always a good idea to have the latest updates on your machine :)

Advertisement