Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Double room for 2012/2013 college term at NUI Maynooth

Options
  • 08-08-2012 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi there,

I'm looking to rent together with my boyfriend a double room somewhere near NUIM campus (around 20-30 min). We're both 22, Erasmus international students from Romania, just finished our BSc in Computer Science and we'll be studying for our MSc at NUIM starting from this Sept. until July 2013. We're very friendly, tidy and not very picky about the room. We would prefer our own bathroom but we could as well share it, wardrobe space and a desk would be nice.

There is also another girl searching with us, she is an international postgraduate from Germany, 25 and looking for a single room.

If anyone has a suitable double room available or if you're interested in searching together with us for a house/flat share, please message me!

Thank you!

Daniela

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement