Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jsa arrears

Options
  • 08-08-2012 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭

My partner finished up work so he just filled in a repeat claim form.

The women said it would be a couple of weeks so we decoded not to see the cwo and try struggle for the few weeks as we would get the back money.

His claim was awarded three week later. He just got a photocopied letter saying when his first payment was in the post office and when his next signing day was.
    This letter came from finglas and not are local welfare office

After collecting his payment three time there is no sign of the three weeks he is owed.

Anyone know if he will get his arrears soon how long does it take?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭upinthesky

anybody been in this situation?

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭MariMel

Have you tried to phone and ask them or called into your local SW office and asked them?

Normally I thought arrears took a few weeks to be paid back but your best bet is to go into them and find out what the story is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Could be wrong in this but I know something like that happened to me or some-one I know not so long ago, and after the Letter of Approval was posted out. A couple of weeks later, the Arrears were then posted out separately also to home Address in a Postal Order thingy to be cashed/lodged by yourself. There could be other ways of processing it now though, amn't sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭upinthesky

I rang today and they said it hasnt been sent to the local office yet. i tought that when your claim went trough that was it i dont no seems strange

Advertisement