Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BTEA confussion :O

Options
  • 08-08-2012 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

hi all, iv been on JSA for a year now, (last year i got into a private collage but i wasnt allowed get any grant what so ever! so i had to do the course part time , that wasnt so bad i got to keep my payment not effected what so ever (only 6 hours a week course ). Now i got accepted into a Plc course and i applyed about a month and half ago to BTEA but no letter or anything so i am kind of worried, has anyone else been waiting this long in the past and got it?

Im only 19 btw i know age does come into consideration, but iv been out of school scince i was 17 (had a year off due to being rejected by the IT i applied for ) so i pass on the out of school thing and the time on JSA, and it said i may get it considering i pass on all that.

Do you think i should apply for the student grant and forget BTEA ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,815 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Apply for the student grant and mark that you have applied for btea. Don't forget about the btea though.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement