Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hand delivering Lotto envelopes

Options
  • 08-08-2012 12:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭

Hi all,

I hope this is the right place to put this, I was wondering if its possible to hand deliver lottery envelopes. Like the ones that contain the scratch cards for winning streak. Or must they be posted in? I have a few of them here and I am not too enthusiastic about buying a load of stamps.

Thanks!

Edit: Yes you can hand deliver.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

A few would only cost €2-€3.

You must have a sackful to want to hand deliver?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭Gman1

A few would only cost €2-€3.

You must have a sackful to want to hand deliver?

Not a sackful, but a quite a lot. I could walk there anyway, so its not a big deal to hand deliver.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

be careful, it's a little known fact that your "winnings" suffer the fate of having the lighting, electricity, food and heating expenses taken away from your total. Also the cost of food for your fans to bring to the studio.

Obviously if you get through bring nobody. or at least have them walk to the studio with packed lunches. Save yourself the few bob.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

Stingiest thing that stingy people do thread is this way >>>>>>>>>>

Stingiest thing that stingy people do thread is this way >>>>>>>>>>

It would be stingy if i only had a few of them. But I dont, because they are taking losing tickets/cards now aswell as part of their anniversary. This is why I wanted to know if they could be hand delivered.

http://www.lottery.ie/25thanniversary-prize-giveaway/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

Gman1 wrote: »
    It would be stingy if i only had a few of them. But I dont, because they are taking losing tickets/cards now aswell as part of their anniversary. This is why I wanted to know if they could be hand delivered.

http://www.lottery.ie/25thanniversary-prize-giveaway/

Couldn't you put them all in one big envelope?

Newaglish wrote: »
    Couldn't you put them all in one big envelope?

There can only be one card/ticket per envelope. They have special white envelopes for this. Im not sure if its possible to stick a lot of white envelopes into a big one.

Advertisement