Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

RSCI Accommodation

Options
  • 07-08-2012 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hey, might be heading to RCSI next year to study Pharmacy. Anyone got any info on accommodation that's not on campus and within a reasonable distance? On campus is mad dear :o

Or if anyone is interested in possibly looking together lemme know! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

let me know if you find anything, interested in going there too!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭dcam

I've heard that the National College of Ireland Accommodation has students from several different universities/colleges and that there are often RCSI students there. Quite reasonably priced too as far as I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭ivanh

NCI accommodation looks decent! Its just that you have to specify what college you're attending

They say that there is no closing date, they keep accepting applications until rooms are filled?

Based on that, do you reckon I'd be leaving it too late to apply after the CAO offers are made? It's just that I really could end up anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭dcam

That's what I'll be doing if I end up at RCSI. Sure if that's the case no one will be able to apply unless they're certain they'll get the points. We'll be fine we'll find somewhere!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 ele1992

I'm starting rcsi pharmacy in oct this year and have booked griffith halls accommodation, only a walk to rcsi and not overly expensive for the location!

• Advertisement
Advertisement