Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SWA 3 form (rent supplement allowance form)

Options
  • 07-08-2012 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Does anyone know what is going on with the form SWA 3 ( the yellow part that should be filled by a landlord)? it is impossible to find it on social welfare website, when I click ''download'', page is not found. I was today in citizen information and the lady in there told me, that they don't have it and she gave me another form SWA RS1, and when she looked up on it, she found that, old forms SWA1 and SWA3 must be combined in this new one...Can anyone confirm that?thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 NotHappyAtAll

Am also wondering about this, the new form seems fairly excessive, a section for your former employer to complete and your bank balance a six month bank statement?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement