Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JSB

Options
  • 07-08-2012 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I will like to know how long it take to process Jobseeker's Benefit. I put in my application first week in July and up till now have not heard from them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭lac007

I was waiting for 5 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

KenBlue wrote: »
    I will like to know how long it take to process Jobseeker's Benefit. I put in my application first week in July and up till now have not heard from them.

Best thing you can do is call into the office and see at what stage of processing it is. In the meantime you can go to your community welfare officer and apply for supplementary welfare allowance while waiting for your jsb to be processed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 KenBlue

I will surely do that tomorrow to know what stage they are now. I have been to the CWO office to apply for supplmentary welfare,but up till now have not gotten any dole. I keep getting different excuse from her every week when i go to the office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I'm waiting 6 weeks at the moment. I was told it'd be through by the end of last week or early this week and am still waiting.

Just pop in and ask what stage the processing is at, they'll generally give you a time frame if you ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 KenBlue

I am in the process of getting a job.I am just curios about some issue which i don't understand.

1.If i get the job will my JB application closed? Will i get paid for the few weeks have been at home? Will i still get rent suppliment for the months that i was to able to pay my rent?

• Advertisement
Advertisement