Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€1/£1 off Moy Park Chicken Breast Fillets

Options
  • 07-08-2012 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Moy Park have a hidden section on their website called Budget Beaters that has coupons on it: http://www.moypark.ie/budget-beaters/

This week, there is a €1/£1 voucher off their Chicken Breast Fillets.

Even if you don't use this voucher, I think it is worth signing up to keep informed of future coupons from them. I'm not sure if you will get emails though.

I attached a screenshot here for what you can expect behind the magic door :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

Thats great thanks Ringleader!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

These could get some good prices as I see moy park stuff on sale in tesco a lot nowadays, i.e. you could double up on offers.

They have often got 10 fillets for 10, which sounds good but they are usually about 950g. So these are small fillets, my butcher has 10 for 10 and they are 1300g-1400g.

With €1 off per purchase it can be better to buy 2 smaller more expensive packs, as you could get more off overall (not in this case).

e.g. currently in tesco
    Moy Park Breast Fillet 950G
    Special OfferFor 10.00 valid from 13/8/2012 until 26/8/2012
    €10.00

Moy Park Breast Fillets 4 Pack 525G
    €6.00

So using a voucher the big pack is €9 for 950g =€9.47/kg
    Small is €5 for 525g=€9.52/kg

(if you are allowed use hte voucher on small ones).

Even though the small pack is more expensive per kg it is only a few cent, and personally I would get the small one as I would have trouble using up the full one within the useby date.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭ringleader

Aw rubadub, I thought that too using the old 'buy the smallest packet' trick.

The Ts and Cs say it's only valid on the 450g packet though :-(

Advertisement