Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conflicting Payment Dates

Options
  • 07-08-2012 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

It's my first time signing on and I got a letter saying today is my first payment date however the info I got from my local office was to sign-on on the 28th with my first payment on the 30th so I'm a little confused.

Any idea what I have to do here?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

The Gnome wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

It's my first time signing on and I got a letter saying today is my first payment date however the info I got from my local office was to sign-on on the 28th with my first payment on the 30th so I'm a little confused.

Any idea what I have to do here?

Cheers!

Your claim may have been processed and awarded faster than anticipated. Go to you post office and see if your payment is there. On the letter you received it should also state when you need to sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

eastbono wrote: »
    Your claim may have been processed and awarded faster than anticipated. Go to you post office and see if your payment is there. On the letter you received it should also state when you need to sign.

Thanks eastbono, I'll go have a look tomorrow. I gave all my forms in last Thursday so I though it went through a little fast, here's hoping anyway.

Advertisement