Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sign on day after bank holiday weekend

Options
  • 07-08-2012 6:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

My sign on day is usually on a tuesday. 90% sure though when I last looked at my slip it was wed the 8th of august. Is it usually a day later after bank holida?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Fawkon

theglobe wrote: »
    My sign on day is usually on a tuesday. 90% sure though when I last looked at my slip it was wed the 8th of august. Is it usually a day later after bank holida?
    Yeah anyone have an answer to this i sign on same day. Also globe did you get twice your amount last week almost like they paid out for this week aswell because of bank holiday? I'm not sure if i forgot to collect the week before last and they paid out for that one aswell last week or if it's something else. Being jobless means my routine is screwed so can't even remember if i did not go to post office to collect one week....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Its printed on your dole slip if it says do whatever that says.

mike65 wrote: »
    Never thought of that... i guess using your brain has some miniscule benefits every once in a while...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I appear to have mangled my words again!

I appear to have mangled my words again!
    It's alright dude I got the jist of it haha

• Advertisement
Advertisement