Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone Cracked Screen

Options
  • 07-08-2012 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

hello

I have a white iPhone, and i have cracked the screen, i have attached a picture what i want to know is what exactly do i need to buy and do to get it fixed, i have heard people say you can buy the screen but i don't know which one to buy if someone could paste me a link that would be great, also i live in Limerick so if anyone can recommend a phone place which repairs iPhone screens that would be great as-well.e895064f5d399ee3fa136c50d324c5b3

Thanks in Advance

Tadhg

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Gunni09 wrote: »
    hello

I have a white iPhone, and i have cracked the screen, i have attached a picture what i want to know is what exactly do i need to buy and do to get it fixed, i have heard people say you can buy the screen but i don't know which one to buy if someone could paste me a link that would be great, also i live in Limerick so if anyone can recommend a phone place which repairs iPhone screens that would be great as-well.e895064f5d399ee3fa136c50d324c5b3

Thanks in Advance

Tadhg

:)

You can buy the screens on eBay,

Their some with just the screens others with the back panel with the cables for the screen as well best to get them you will get all the tools as well to change te screen once ur new screen comes just pop onto YouTube theirs loads of videos on it to show u how to fix you iPhone screen

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Model number on the back eg (A1332) and buy the LCD and digitizer to suit. Do not buy the either on their own. They are fused together.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,006 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

It'll set you back about 90 euro to get it fixed. To be honest, just go on eBay and get the screen/digitiser to suit your model. Also buy an iPhone opening kit which cost around 3 euro.

They are really simple to replace and there are plenty of tutorial vids on youtube to show how it's done.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Gunni09

Thanks for the replys, can someone give me a ebay like of what to buy as there is different types

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Thanks for the replys, can someone give me a ebay like of what to buy as there is different types

theres a guy in foxes bow that fixes them. Cost about 30 euro
    Bring it in for him to look as sometimes he doesnt have the screen to fix it but he can get them
    Def bring it in there

Sounds like a pretty sweet deal, i shall call in to him sometime this week thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭1qTour

TheGunns wrote: »
    theres a guy in foxes bow that fixes them. Cost about 30 euro
    Bring it in for him to look as sometimes he doesnt have the screen to fix it but he can get them
    Def bring it in there

Know someone who got a 3gs screen fixed in there. They did a good job, a good price too.

Again thanks for the reply i have purchased the screen now wondering if there is anywhere in Castletroy who replaces these does anyone know of a place?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Again thanks for the reply i have purchased the screen now wondering if there is anywhere in Castletroy who replaces these does anyone know of a place?

darkside in foxes bow is the best place

• Advertisement
Advertisement