Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted / Share] Looking for Houseshare in UCD area first years

Options
  • 06-08-2012 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi am on ucd waitinglist no.2900 not sure if ill get on campus just in case is there any first years house sharing real close to ucd?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Gaa123

Is there a chance ill get on campus?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 chrisB92

Hi, I stayed on campus last year and the waiting list thing is really deceptive and a bit pointless. You are given the number and told you can book a place online on whatever date/day they give you but if you phone up the accommodation office when they say booking is available from, as long as you get through (everyone calls then), you can book any place you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Gaa123

Thanks chris!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 bbt159

chrisB92 wrote: »
    Hi, I stayed on campus last year and the waiting list thing is really deceptive and a bit pointless. You are given the number and told you can book a place online on whatever date/day they give you but if you phone up the accommodation office when they say booking is available from, as long as you get through (everyone calls then), you can book any place you want.

So did you just call up even though you weren't offered a place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭cal4nia

hi i highly doubt ill get the campus ! Does anyone want to house share? or anything? i am 20 female first year ;)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement