Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leather Pants

Options
  • 06-08-2012 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Thinking about buying some leather pants but they're really expensive and I'm kind of afraid they only look good on really skinny and tall girls. I'm size 8 and 5'4 so I think I might be a bit short and they might make my legs look fat. Also, they're very expensive! What do others think? Any idea where I can buy good quality ones that don't cost a fortune?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭Black Leather

Take it from me, a pair of leather pants always looks great on any woman regardless of her height or body shape. As regards purchasing a pair, you may have to order them on line as I do not know of any shop in this country that stocks them at present. The best of luck in your search for that perfect pair of leather pants.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭MajorMax

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 353 ✭✭discodiva92

Try ebay or even charity and vintage shops,leather is suppose to be big this season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Couch Potatoette

Haha I'm a little bit afraid of that happening :eek:
    These are the sort of pants I'm looking for. Problem is the price!!
    allsaints-jet-black-harrah-pipe-skinny-product-2-4162968-213881485_full.jpeg

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 353 ✭✭discodiva92

I know the price may put you off but if you get real leather pants they will last years get them in a classic style

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Potbellydog

Ebay is your best bet. You can get some beautiful leathers for only a few euros. Try searching under ladies leather trousers. The pocketless soft leather ones usualy look the best on they have a seamless look, as opposed to the leather jeans which can be soft and look great too. The best quality ones will look the best, will be made of lovely soft leather and be very comfortable on and will be described as such and will not creek ! If they are not well photographed forget about them, the best ones will be. The cheaper poorer quality ones will be made of a coarser harder leather, will not be near as comfortable on, be only lined half way down the legs, have more than one joint on the legs and will creek. All sell for only a couple of euros and there that cheap you should buy a few and wear the best.

Advertisement