Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I made a film about a video game I love...

Options
  • 06-08-2012 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭

So, here is one of the two extra projects I had planned from my recent vacation. Technically not a 'world exclusive', more a play on the word 'world'.

This is my open love letter to Taito Corp and the Darius video games. Read the blog article and YouTube description if you want the full spiel behind it.

I hope it's of some entertainment value at least, if not it'll massage my love for the Darius games anyway so it's win/win! :)

Incidentally, the other project is a world exclusive, but it's still coming soon. :)

p.s: I did have more than one change of clothes! I had to change quick for continuity!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,184 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Filming in an arcade! That's a paddlin'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Retr0 did that too but it got banned due to its graphic nature/crossdressing/spanking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

EnterNow wrote: »

Retr0 did that too but it got banned due to its graphic nature/crossdressing/spanking

Was it a Pia Carrot or Tokimeki Memorial fan movie? ........or BOTH? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,384 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

whats the music overlay....and I assume you did actually look out windows and saw things

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

and I assume you did actually look out windows and saw things

Now there's a deep thought

• Advertisement

whats the music overlay....and I assume you did actually look out windows and saw things

Yep, I had a great holiday playing Darius Burst and doing nothing else. :pac:

The music is from the Darius Burst live concert DVD, it's the LIVE at O-East Revolt album. The track is "Goodbye My Earth" by Zuntata and sung by the beautiful Remi. :)

Here's the album, it's quite expensive though but well worth the purchase as you get the DVD of the concert and the live performance on audio CD too plus a nice colour book of the concert and game.

http://vgmdb.net/album/28050

28050-1316276474.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

More of a film about you playing a game. I still know nothing about the game after watching that

al28283 wrote: »
    More of a film about you playing a game. I still know nothing about the game after watching that

When you put it that way... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,859 ✭✭✭Steve X2

al28283 wrote: »

Nothing to know really. It's basically a rubbish game and rubbish series of games :D
    R-Type is way better anyway :)

Steve SI wrote: »
    Nothing to know really. It's basically a rubbish game and rubbish series of games :D
    R-Type is way better anyway :)

OI! Get back to your whiskey! :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement