Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prospective students in trinity

Options
  • 06-08-2012 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Sup guys, im from county limerick and hope to be studying in trinity in September but i was just wondering where are the best places to head out in Dublin and where should be avoided as I'm not going to be staying at trinity halls or in any other student accommodation so any tips would be great and also any info on what to expect would also be nice :D thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭sean1976

Sheedy07 wrote: »
    Sup guys, im from county limerick and hope to be studying in trinity in September but i was just wondering where are the best places to head out in Dublin and where should be avoided as I'm not going to be staying at trinity halls or in any other student accommodation so any tips would be great and also any info on what to expect would also be nice :D thanks :D

Hi Sheedy07

Where are you looking to live if you go to TCD?

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Sheedy07

sean1976 wrote: »

Hi Sheedy07

Hey. Ah for first year probably with my aunt as its easiest for me to be honest but it will be a big change because none of my friends are hoping to go there. I dunno the exact name of where my aunt lives but its a fairly nice part of the city but i do know that if you look for trouble you'll find it no matter where you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭sean1976

Hi Sheedy07

Hey. Ah for first year probably with my aunt as its easiest for me to be honest but it will be a big change because none of my friends are hoping to go there. I dunno the exact name of where my aunt lives but its a fairly nice part of the city but i do know that if you look for trouble you'll find it no matter where you are.

As a fellow Limerick man who has been living in Dublin for a few years now. I find it a safe city, like you said if you go looking for trouble you will have no problem finding it in Dublin. I myself have never had any problems so I wouldn't worry to much about it.

I'm starting in TCD myself in September, history and political science what are you looking to study

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Sheedy07

Hi Sheedy07

As a fellow Limerick man who has been living in Dublin for a few years now. I find it a safe city, like you said if you go looking for trouble you will have no problem finding it in Dublin. I myself have never had any problems so I wouldn't worry to much about it.

I'm starting in TCD myself in September, history and political science what are you looking to study

Ah ya you'll find trouble pretty much anywhere if you go looking for it anywhere in the country.
    ah that's good to hear always reassuring to hear it from somebody who isn't originally from Dublin.

ah cool. ah Im hoping to study theoretical physics. results next week now will dictate pretty much everything but hopefully will be grand

Advertisement