Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand

Options
  • 06-08-2012 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello there.

From what I've seen these threads are quite common here so i decided to make one because i need some pointers

I just made and order through hardwareversand and chose the prepay option by credit transfer which is quite complicated.
    The main question is:
    Is there a problem if the name and the email I registered on their site is different than the one attached to the bank account I will be making the transfer with?

General hardwareversand tips thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

No, but you will get the option to leave a message with the bank transfer, leave your Hardwareversand name and email and your order number.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Blewberry

Thanks, another question that I'd have is: What do i do with the intended purpose number? I assume its quite important.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

that'll be the reference you give to them. when doing the transfer, your bank will ask for a reference for you and them. yours is irrelevant, its just what will appear on your own bank statement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

Hi a question if I may, I used the 'intended purpose' as my reference to them - is that the thing that lets them track it? I put my order number down as well but in message to sender I put intended purpose number again. Is that right?

Just ordered my HTPC :D (I hope!)

Advertisement