Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to mod a Wii Ver. 4.3E - Letterbomb option gone.

Options
  • 06-08-2012 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Is there another way to mod a Wii with software 4.3E other than the Letterbomb technique? The site that hosted the Letterbomb method is gone it seems. The site has been down over four months now according to some forums.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭kevin-46

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

It's not down I only done this Last week to my wii. It was 4.3e.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Supermensch

Yeah I used the site, http://please.hackmii.com , just the other day. I can't access it now off of my tablet, so maybe browser matters. Have you tried using chrome? (granted, this is a long shot)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Yeah I used the site, http://please.hackmii.com , just the other day. I can't access it now off of my tablet, so maybe browser matters. Have you tried using chrome? (granted, this is a long shot)

No luck in several browsers on OSX or Win7.

I'll try it again another day.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Actually it doesnt seem to be working for me either now! id keep checking back, i honestly only soft modded my wii last wednesday and used it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

working now but with a little warning :-p
    This is running on a temp server. It might melt down. The normal server will be back up soon.
    http://please.hackmii.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Stuxnet wrote: »
    working now but with a little warning :-p

http://please.hackmii.com/

Not working for me now either :-( The buttons (Cut The Wire) are staying greyed out??

Anyhow, lucky I have a copy of Indiana Jones I guess ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Surely there's a manual way of doing this mod & the whole thing doesn't revolve around an automated website??

EnterNow wrote: »
    Surely there's a manual way of doing this mod & the whole thing doesn't revolve around an automated website??

The website seems to be the only way so far....I too am surprised a handy app never came out! Maybe they didn't want Nintendo to be able to patch it!?

Cheers,
    M

Well I can access the site, fill in details for the mac address & the cut the wire buttons are active...

• Advertisement

Well I can access the site, fill in details for the mac address & the cut the wire buttons are active...

Strange! In Chrome they are greyed out for me, the buttons that is :-(

But....worked fine in IE9!???

madmoe wrote: »
    Strange! In Chrome they are greyed out for me, the buttons that is :-(

But....worked fine in IE9!???

I couldn't get a zip file out of it, just noticed the buttons are working. It does state though that its a temp server & will be back running normally soon. Has that message been there for long?

I couldn't get a zip file out of it, just noticed the buttons are working. It does state though that its a temp server & will be back running normally soon. Has that message been there for long?

Apparently message been there for 4 months according to some. I managed to get the .zip file, fingers crossed it all OK ;-)

Cheers,
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭kevin-46

madmoe wrote: »
    Apparently message been there for 4 months according to some. I managed to get the .zip file, fingers crossed it all OK ;-)

Cheers,
    M

i got mine workin yesterday easy

kevin-46 wrote: »
    i got mine workin yesterday easy

Same here....eventually! Stupid Chrome me thinks!!

Advertisement