Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What should i get...? Got 69 euro to spend.

Options
  • 06-08-2012 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭

Ok,

i got bang on 69 euro spare in my paypal/tempCC.
    Got LT (big v1), got 2x twist, got MKII SD, got 2x SDK's and 2x 900 ego's
    Got 2x Nova tanks(v2)+ 1x mini Nova, RTA, Got SubTank, Arry and couple Smok DCT, 306's, 901'2, 510's
    aswell as imist, ego-c/t and several litres of pg,vg,nic and flavours.

I dont know, what would you buy for a budget of 69 euro and why? :confused:
    Maybe you got something for sale you dont need anymore ??!
    I love something shiny alright.

Your input is appreciated!

:D;):p

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

http://altsmoke.com/starterkit/silverbulletusa/altsilverbullet.html

might work out to be a couple of euro more with the exchange rate, but it's a quality mod, i LOVE mine, was thinking of picking up another to keep as a spare! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

looks nice too,
    i actually went on and bought this : http://www.ecigwizard.com/shop/en/gripper-mod/484-vv-gripper-mod.html
    never had a box mod, but with ohm reading and 18650 and the 10% discount its nice
    cant wait now....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

that actually looks pretty nifty

might pick one up in the near future

liking the twists, but the 2.5amp limit and 4.8v upper limit is kinda... grargh

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Thin White Duck

Let us know how you get on with that Gripper VV. I have it on good authority that an Irish vendor will be stocking them soon enough.

will do, im looking forward now for it, the more reviews i look at the more excited am i getting.
    time to send my dildotube v1 into retirement while keeping batteries and charger

• Advertisement

looks pretty cool, nice size too.. wonder what the battery life is like on it.. the combination of pulse width and.. non pulse width is interesting.

shame it doesnt plug in to charge like tth throathit.. more mods need that functionality

http://www.bargainvapour.com/The_Gripper_VV_Pre-order/p1274299_7537874.aspx

50 euro, pretty good price

hopefully there's still one available when I can afford it, too much **** going on the next few weeks

indeed i paid a tad bit more, but i threw couple crystals in too, but nonetheless great deal.
    Still waiting for mine, they posted it tuesday hope the postie will drop it by today.....

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Looks to be a nice device, only thing I don't like is that the PWM is still set all screwey like on the Vmax, 3v feels like 4v etc. still tho for the money....

• Advertisement

came this morning, i am quite happy so far with it. the higher amp/wattage is nice as i need lower volts to get same results.
    i can vape fine on 3.3v and it feels same as 4v on a twist, now i just got to use it for a bit to see how long the battery lasts.
    higher amps and watts are real nice tho for a change.....

i write more here in a couple days.
    to be continued...

Advertisement