Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

r4 help

Options
  • 06-08-2012 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hello was just wondering if iv an r4I 3ds and it's 1.4.4 wil it work on an old ds too or wil the r4 dual core work on any console thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 time for tea

i purchased different cards for different machines over the last few years, they only worked for 1 type of model and not another, except for this week i got 2, Red box 3ds types and just tried them in the 3ds, and the ds lite, and dsi xl and it worked in them all!!

from reading some other threads here, some people are buying the same online and not getting them too work, so you must try get the really good quality ones and not the cheap ones!

hope this helps :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭chubbyathy

i purchased different cards for different machines over the last few years, they only worked for 1 type of model and not another, except for this week i got 2, Red box 3ds types and just tried them in the 3ds, and the ds lite, and dsi xl and it worked in them all!!

from reading some other threads here, some people are buying the same online and not getting them too work, so you must try get the really good quality ones and not the cheap ones!

hope this helps :cool:
    Got a few r4 dual core today working perfect in all consoles happy days

Advertisement