Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rte radio new season

Options
  • 06-08-2012 7:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Does anybody know the release date for the new Radio Season?

Are we expecting any changes in the the National stations??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Pat2107

I think it will be out within the next 2 weeks. TV is out this week and radio is usually the week after. I think Donal Dineen will be on the 2fm lineup somewhere. Saw his pic in the RTE press office site a couple of weeks back and his title was '2fm presenter'?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Pat2107 wrote: »
    I think it will be out within the next 2 weeks. TV is out this week and radio is usually the week after. I think Donal Dineen will be on the 2fm lineup somewhere. Saw his pic in the RTE press office site a couple of weeks back and his title was '2fm presenter'?

Donal Dineen is filling in for Dan Hegarty for 2 weeks.

http://2fm.rte.ie/blogs/dan_hegarty/2012/08/donal-dineen-is-dan-for-next-2-weeks.html

Advertisement