Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

debs drinks

Options
  • 05-08-2012 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

two debs coming up this month and im curious about drink prices? my friend said he paid 5 for pints last year, another said only 3 and my mams friends daughter apparently paid 9.50 (im not sure if they were pints tho)! how much did you pay? (it'd be great if anyone went to the newgrange hotel navan!) thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Our hotel was 4.30 for Smithwicks and 4.65 for vodka/whiskey + splash 5 for jager. Stilll managed to pass out though :o Just get a naggin in somehow or drink a bunch before you go in. Enjoy, it's a great night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Newgrange hotel... I went to the nightclub part of that the other night and it's was a fiver for a shot. Dunno if that helps you in any way, they might have drinks promotions on but I'm not sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 rg99

id be happy paying a fiver for a pint or even a shot, thats great value compared to 9.50 :L im bringing a naggin aswell tho!

Advertisement