Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlelog - Can't Sign in

Options
  • 05-08-2012 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭

I've reset my pw several times, but still can't log into to play since its not recognising my password. Anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

What's the error message?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

DapperGent wrote: »
    What's the error message?

I don't get one, the browser window just refreshes & still shows my e-mail and password (*******) fields filled in as they were before I hit the sign in button.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Ah okay sounds different to the login problems i had which were fixed by swapping to another browser for login.

time to get refunded..

Tried resetting pw again. This time I got difference messages on attempts to login including : please buy bf3 to log in, incorrect e-mail/password, and finally, 'you have been blocked due to too many attempted logins'.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,066 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

And your login works for Origin just fine?

Advertisement