Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 3 basic or Premium

Options
  • 05-08-2012 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭

Just built a new PC recently capable of actually playing modern games.:D

So I've checked out the origin store, the basic bf3 and premium version both retailing for €50. Is there some sort of drawback to premium, or does it need the basic version already purchased? It's just strange that they're both the same price.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

Premium is basically purchasing all future DLC in advance of their release between now and next year. But you need to buy the actual game first. So yes, 100 yoyo's altogether.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

I would suggest buying the standalone game and see if you like it. If after a while of playing you think that you would buy all the DLC for it then Premium is well worth the extra €50.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

Well I paid the €50 & downloaded it, but when I launch the game it brings up a webpage with battlelog sign in. Not recognising my password though. I've already tried resetting it at origin several times but it doesn't seem to be working.

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

I've tried to pay for premium, but it keeps staying on the credit card payment page. Mo msgs about missing info or anything. Take my money dammit!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

Yeah I've now reset my password several times & still not recognised. Think it's time for a refund. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

i'd ring up customer support first before you go looking for a refund. They are actually not to bad (had to ring them myself for a different reason!)

Advertisement