Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap flights to Rio with a stop over in new york

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Just saw this earlier..

.. amazing value considering you'd be hard pushed to get a flight to NYC alone for that price most times of the year.

I'd love to have almost a month off to use it though! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

I wonder can I book seats now for the 2016 Olympics. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Rio is class but expensive. I'd love to go again ut still recovering from the last time.

Do you get to stay in Atalanta/NYC or is just a couple of hours for a stop over?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Chalk_Farm

Why would you want to go to NYC for 9 hours? Or am I missing something, whats the period of time you can stay in the stop over cities?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

dubsuche.jpg

Leave Dublin for Atlanta on the 5th November

Leave Atlanta for Rio on the 11th November

Leave Rio for NYC on the 22nd November

Leave NYC for Dublin on the 28th November

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭mikesp

Todays is the last day of this offer, and I'm taking it, so cheers OP :)

Dublin -> New York (few days later) New York -> BR (few days later) BR -> Dublin = 680 quids.

All direct flights except the last one that goes via Atlanta with a 10 hours wait to get the las flight.

Taking into account that flights to BR are usually around 600 bucks and flights to NY around 500, it's like getting a free flight :)

Advertisement