Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working too much and FIS???

Options
  • 05-08-2012 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

I know this is slightly off topic so far but just wondering what way FIS work if working loads over the summer.

Do they take my wages and work out the average from the number of weeks worked since January or only take the average over the last say 4 weeks? As if its the latter im not going to be entitled to much due to covering holidays and my end of august payment will be extra.

My FIS is up the middle of September so will I just wait until the end of September pay sllip before I apply and if so will that slow down my waiting time even further, or when they're on the middle of September will mine be done then also??

Advertisement