Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noontec Zoro Headphones - €49.99 from Pigsback

Options
  • 05-08-2012 4:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭

Just seen these headphones for sale. They're on Amazon for close enough to this price but the deal is still cheaper through pigsback.
    md_zoro.jpg

Checked online and they have decent reviews all round as a great sounding set of headphones. Look very like beats but (supposedly) they sound a lot better. And a fraction of the price obviously.

Come in Black, White & Red.

Never ordered from Pigsback before so just signed up there and ordered the white ones. Hopefully worth the 50 quid.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

They seem to get a good review alright:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/616365/noontec-zoro

• Registered Users Posts: 6,615 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

They look good. Tempted to pick up a pair or 2. I'm just a sucker for a bargain :P. If they are gone on this deal Amazon sell them for
    £42.82

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

They look good. Tempted to pick up a pair or 2. I'm just a sucker for a bargain :P. If they are gone on this deal Amazon sell them for
    £42.82

Yeah and not much in the difference either. It works out as €57.66 when you proceed to the checkout stage. Still for €50 I couldn't say no.

When did you order and what colour. It wont leave me order 2 colours in the one order. I will have to order twice :(

When did you order and what colour. It wont leave me order 2 colours in the one order. I will have to order twice :(

I ordered really late last night. It's free delivery anyways so no problem ordering twice. You get a voucher first that you redeem so maybe thats why you can't order two together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭loopymum

Don't forget to use fatcheese for cashback

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭cas2kx

Nice I ordered one hope they're good now

Nice just order a pair. 10% cashback with Fatcheese as well :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

If Tyll says they're good, you better listen.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭tennis12

they look nice.
    only problem is what colour to get!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭cas2kx

Hate to bump a deal that is over. I just want to know did anyone get a shipped notification?

I was just about to post the same. No sign of any shipping notification :(

I ordered literally the first pair. Haven't heard anything since. Wasn't expecting a dispatch notification. Just thought they'd send them out eventually.

I got a reply from BGSL

Hi There,

Thanks for the purchase.
    Assume this in reference to the Noontec headphone offer?
    As part of the pigbsack T&Cs there is a 7 day cooling off period before we get access to the redemption list of purchasers. This will be available to us by Thursday/Friday this week so we will likely dispatch your order by next Monday at the latest.

Kind regards
    Gerard
    BGSL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭Serbian

I bought a pair of these in black when they were available through another deal. They look really nice and the sound is absolutely excellent. I have a pair of Sennheiser HD419 earphones and the Zorros are way better.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Innervision

Just wondering if anyone has had their headphones delivered yet?

I ordered the first pair and still haven't received them yet. Just a waitin game.

Just wondering if anyone has had their headphones delivered yet?

I got mine today. But it was sent registered post as there was problem with courier and I had been in contact with Gerard from BGSL (in fairness he was pretty helpfull)
    Hi,
    You won’t receive a confirm email as the redemption was made through pigsback site, we subsequently fulfil the order.
    Regardless we have had an issue with our courier re holidays etc so the order will not ship until next Monday. I have requested yours to be pulled and sent via registered post today. Hopefully you will get it tomorrow or Monday at latest.
    Apologies for the delay with getting this to you.
    Thanks for the purchase they are a super product and you will enjoy them when you get them!

Regards
    Gerard
    Edit: The sound from them is awesome. You can hear the Bass End & High End crystal clear :). They are also very comfortable

Bdc4hl.jpg

Expected to get them this week tbh. My mate ordered a pair from Amazon after I told him and the deal was over. He paid a bit more. But got them a few days ago. Had a quick look they sound good. Cable could be a little better but at least it's detachable and can be replaced. Hoping they come next week.

Yeah I think just because of the shipping delay it might have put a dampener on the deal. I'm sure you will get them early next week. I agree about the cable its pretty thin but as you said can be replaced which is a great idea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭davehey79

got mine this morning

Still nothing for me. I remember seeing in the fine print 'allow 28 days for delivery'. So I'll be giving them till the end of this week. Then I'll be shooting an email off to find out what's happening.

Scratch that just got mine today too. They came via fast way couriers. I expected them by an post so when the post came this morning I thought it was another day without. Really blown away by them. I have beats and their just as good if not better than them. I got white, despite them looking very like silver in the pics I'm glad their more white in person. Nice premium box too. Very Apple-esque. Also they don't leak sound like I thought they did. Much more comfy than beats too IMO. €50 well spent for me.

davehey79 wrote: »
    got mine this morning
    DubDJ wrote: »
    Scratch that just got mine today too. They came via fast way couriers. I expected them by an post so when the post came this morning I thought it was another day without. Really blown away by them. I have beats and their just as good if not better than them. I got white, despite them looking very like silver in the pics I'm glad their more white in person. Nice premium box too. Very Apple-esque. Also they don't leak sound like I thought they did. Much more comfy than beats too IMO. €50 well spent for me.

Sorry for the off topic guys. Can you check your headphones for any buzzing sounds.
    When I listen on laptop with charger plugged in there is a light buzzing sound. Its gone when it just runs on battery. It could be a faulty earth on the plug circuit though ?

Sorry for the off topic guys. Can you check your headphones for any buzzing sounds.
    When I listen on laptop with charger plugged in there is a light buzzing sound. Its gone when it just runs on battery. It could be a faulty earth on the plug circuit though ?

I don't think that's the headphones but rather your laptop. I had a Dell Laptop I'm the past with the same issue. Never actually found a solution. But I'd be 99% sure it's the laptop. It's a known issue. Try Google a solution I never tried but maybe it's just the plug as you say.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Innervision

Got mine this morning, dying to try them out after work!
    For those of you saying the cable might be better replaced, have you any tips or suggestions as to good replacements? Sorry I know nothing about headphones but wouldn't mind getting a new cable if it's relatively cheap and would improve them!

Got mine this morning, dying to try them out after work!
    For those of you saying the cable might be better replaced, have you any tips or suggestions as to good replacements? Sorry I know nothing about headphones but wouldn't mind getting a new cable if it's relatively cheap and would improve them!

I'd say the cable will do. But it feels a bit cheap compared to other headphones. I can't see it being damaged too easily though. It's a flat cable too. I have beats so I'm just using the same beats cable for both pairs. Trying them side by side it shows there is a big difference in sound. The Zoros sound a lot louder and a lot less low end compared to the beats.

Advertisement