Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kevin Smith / SIR / Smodcast shows

Options
  • 05-08-2012 3:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,

I listen to a few shows on SIR and since my neighbours wont shut up out their back garden, I wanted to get something to listen to, to try and get to sleep.

I normally listen to Fat Man on Batman (1 August), Smodcast (23 July), Tell 'Em Steve Dave (27 July), Having Sex with Katie Morgan (22 July) and Hollywood Babble-On (25 July).

I've noticed that out of the shows I listen to, listed above, on S.I.R. (both iTunes and the website) none have been updated in 1-2 weeks. Anyone know if they're on vacation or if it's something else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,357 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Rael wrote: »
    Hey folks,

I listen to a few shows on SIR and since my neighbours wont shut up out their back garden, I wanted to get something to listen to, to try and get to sleep.

I normally listen to Fat Man on Batman (1 August), Smodcast (23 July), Tell 'Em Steve Dave (27 July), Having Sex with Katie Morgan (22 July) and Hollywood Babble-On (25 July).

I've noticed that out of the shows I listen to, listed above, on S.I.R. (both iTunes and the website) none have been updated in 1-2 weeks. Anyone know if they're on vacation or if it's something else?

They've been a bit erratic over the past few weeks given Smith's schedule, Ralph Garman was away for a few weeks, the TESD guys are filming the second season of Comic Book Men and I think Scott Mosier does be pretty busy these days too. There was a new HBO yesterday anyway, over 2 hours long, so hopefully things start getting back to a regular schedule (though with Smith, that's next to impossible)

Advertisement