Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Housing?

Options
  • 04-08-2012 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Basically i'm pregnant and i really need to know what is the story with me getting a house?
    I have been caring for my mother since i was 16 and have been receiving the carers allowance for the past year,now i got pregnant accidentally after being with the father for 4 years it has taken me getting pregnant for him to tell me to "feck off and not talk to him",i don't want to be dependendant on the state but in my current circumstances that's the only way i can survive.
    My mother can not have a new born baby living with her since she is so ill but the social welfare office have been absoloutley no help in helping me find my own home.
    Can anyone help me in telling me what i am entitled to in benefits?
    I'm due in January and am planning to go to college and work full time by the following September so please try not to judge me for living off the state for a few months

Advertisement