Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Bugs

Options
  • 04-08-2012 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I have been playing some RTW of late and my path to world domination has been halted by a game bug. I am the Scipii and have been in civil war for 70 years. The Julii are all but finished, but the Brutii are thriving. It seems the game bugged out, and I cannot attack them a it says I'm not popular enough. They just wait for my cities to surrender and kill all the inhabitants. Very annoying. Anyways, my question is have any of you experienced bugs that have ruined a game, and if so what was the outcome?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭Ape X

So you've already started the civil war in RTW, and after several years, you're no longer able to attack the other Roman factions?

I've never experienced anything that bad, although the shield bug and two handed bug in MIITW were pretty crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jazzboy97

Well the Brutii were being held to one region by Macedonia and I controlled all of the Greek cities so I declared a ceasefire, destroyed SPQR and Julii, and now the game presents me with a "not enough popularity" message. Grr. Anyway I decided to mass migrate all my cheated armies and leave spies to make cities revolt. Moved to Pontus with 10 regions left to end game, so it'll be ok. Deep breaths.

Advertisement