Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

child benefit

Options
  • 04-08-2012 10:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭

anyone not been paid into the bank this morning

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

mine was there first thing this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Ours was there also..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭upinthesky

And mine as you know

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭Play Bunny

mine 2 , also got my new babies as well...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭mitosis

jjll wrote: »
    anyone not been paid into the bank this morning

She didn't just turn 16, did she?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

mitosis wrote: »
    She didn't just turn 16, did she?

no not 16

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭ameee

have you changed address?they are sending forms out in batches for people to fill out and send back and if you dont they suspend your child benefit.I have heard of a few people never getting their form yet their money was stopped

ameee wrote: »
    have you changed address?they are sending forms out in batches for people to fill out and send back and if you dont they suspend your child benefit.I have heard of a few people never getting their form yet their money was stopped

recieved form and sent it back to letterkenny

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

They have been known to lose them. One of the girls in work had to register the second one she sent.

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    They have been known to lose them. One of the girls in work had to register the second one she sent.

did you get a letter to say it had stopped??????????? not paid today tuesday

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭mrsbyrne

Either you didnt get the form back in time or its been lost in the system. dont waste any more time. write them or ring them quoting your PPSN it can be sorted out fairly easily.

mrsbyrne wrote: »
    Either you didnt get the form back in time or its been lost in the system. dont waste any more time. write them or ring them quoting your PPSN it can be sorted out fairly easily.

phoned them they lost form so sending another out one and wont be paid til next month as i get paid into bank:eek::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭ameee

Thats terrible it was their fault not yours I know Id be in a bad way if mine wasnt paid especially the last one before school starts :(

ameee wrote: »
    Thats terrible it was their fault not yours I know Id be in a bad way if mine wasnt paid especially the last one before school starts :(

we are in a bad way this month as got loads of books to get 5th year still ordered 100 euro worth last week another 183 euro to get before 27th august

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Thats 4 letters i know of that were 'lost', its not good enough, they have sensitive information on them. Even when you register the letter, they are signed for by ' the child benefit office' instead of a name so there is no way to trace who received your letter. Still though, register this letter.

Advertisement