Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X360USB Pro V2

Options
  • 04-08-2012 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Where is the best place to buy a X360USB Pro V2 in Ireland? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jimbobjoeyman

no resellers in Ireland unfortunatly,

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭scottp68877

I think thr best site is www.ck3.co.uk or www.Modchips.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Evan973

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ufc pro

hi guys,
    been looking for one of these myself, ive read its possible to make your own ck3 and probe what about this anyone think it would be possible to make one of these? by the way this is my first post so please go easy, and hello everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

ufc pro wrote: »
    hi guys,
    been looking for one of these myself, ive read its possible to make your own ck3 and probe what about this anyone think it would be possible to make one of these? by the way this is my first post so please go easy, and hello everyone

If you have engineering degree and great knowledge of smd-soldering, microcontroller programming then yes, it is possible to copy them.
    In other case - don't think so.

ck3 is simple power adapter, probe is a serial reader, both are easy peasy, but X360USB pro - that's completely different league.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Evan973

Is there anybody selling one? would be very intrested and will pay good money!

Advertisement