Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightclubs For A Girls Weekend

Options
  • 03-08-2012 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

My girlfriends and I are heading west the weekend after the LC results come out to celebrate our results (hopefully!) but have no idea where we should think of going!

Any suggestions would be appreciated!!

Xxx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Flunch

I was in Galway this time last year and we went to a club called Central Park. Was handy to get to, good music and we all had a really good night :) Id say its worth a try!

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Princessxx

hey just finished the leaving cert myself and I live in Galway. Central Park has closed down and the new club in its place is over 20s. Your best bet would be Carbon or the new club opened Bentley. There both good places and the more popular clubs in Galway for younger people. Hope you have a good weekend Galway is great place to go out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

Flunch wrote: »
    I was in Galway this time last year and we went to a club called Central Park. Was handy to get to, good music and we all had a really good night :) Id say its worth a try!

Central Park is no more.

LC age group would be Club Karma I would imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Make sure you get all your concession stamps and you might get to try a load of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Unhelpful posts removed.

OP, look up Karma and Coyote's, both places would be your age but tbh for LC night most clubs will work.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭scholar007

Melzers wrote: »
    My girlfriends and I are heading west the weekend after the LC results come out to celebrate our results (hopefully!) but have no idea where we should think of going!

Any suggestions would be appreciated!!

Xxx

Try Murphys pub on High Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭Birroc

scholar007 wrote: »
    Try Murphys pub on High Street.

I second that emotion.

Advertisement